D3SIGNS PTE LTD
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
D3SIGNS PTE LTD (UEN 199900578E) ("Company", "We", "Us" or "Our"), a Singapore Private Limited Company ("Company") is committed to the protection of your personal data as published below.
The Company's Personal Data Protection Policy ("Policy") is about how the Company collects, uses, or discloses your personal data under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) ("Act").
Please refer to the Data Protection Officer ("DPO") of the Company, whose email is appended below if you have any questions.
1. PROVIDING YOUR CONSENT
By interacting with us, visiting our website and/or any social media including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WeChat, Tik Tok, LINKEDIN ("Social Media") and similar services, submitting information, and purchasing any service/s offered by us, you agree and consent to the Company, including its related companies, as well as their respective representatives and/or agents to collect, use, disclose to any relevant third party for the purposes and as described in the processes in this Policy.
2. DEEMED CONSENT FOR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You are deemed to have given your consent for the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data under the following circumstances allowed by law:
- For the Company to conclude any contract between you and the Company as well as for the Company to perform that contract with a 3rd Party.
- The Company has determined that the use, collection, or disclosure is not likely to have any significant harm and/or any adverse effect on you.
- For our Company's business improvement process whether within the Company or with a 3rd Party.
- For any new product/or service the Company is developing and/or providing to its customers.
- Under any circumstances where it would be reasonable for the Company to do so on your behalf and in your interest, including by not limited to any data analytics and processing or research for the purpose of improving our service improvement.
3. COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE WITHOUT CONSENT UNDER THE ACT
The Company is entitled under the relevant provisions of the law to collect personal data about you from a source other than you, use or disclose your personal data without your consent as provided under the Act.
4. WITHDRAWAL NOTICE & SERVICE
If you do not agree to the above, you may inform us, and we will proceed to fulfil your request not to collect, use or disclose your personal data. Please note that we may, where relevant decide to terminate your contract with the Company when it is no longer practicable and/or where we are not able to fulfil the contract based on your request.
No compensation is payable by the Company based on your decision to withdraw, and the process of withdrawal may take up to 30 days from the date of your written request received by our Data Protection Officer.
5. PERSONAL DATA DEFINED
In this Policy, "personal data" means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified —
- from that data.
- any derived data; or
- from that data or other information to which the Company has or is likely to have access to, including but not limited to:
- Identity data such as your name, gender, and date of birth.
- Contact information such as a delivery address, telephone number/s, and electronic mail address.
- Location information such as your Global Position System ("GPS”) signal sent from your mobile device, your Internet Protocol ("IP") address and other data from any of your device, and any other sources from which a request is received. (iv) Information relating to your work or profession such as your job title or function, job description and related information, Company's name, department, and other details as relevant.
- Company's User Account registration data such as your unique username or password, activation code/s, billing information, license, and related verification information.
- Account data such as bank account and payment information such as the name of cardholder, card number, billing address, expiry date and the like.
- Network data such as your IP address, cookies, web browser type and version, operating system, the domain name of your Internet provider, location, and device identifier and/or any information generated from any computer system/s or device.
- Any other information relating to any individual/s which you have provided to us in any form which you may have submitted to us or obtained through any form of interaction with you whether through any electronic system/devices and/or with you in person.
6. COLLECTION OF YOUR DATA
We do not collect data from any user below the legal age as a matter of Policy. Generally, the Company collects your data when:
- You visit our website or participate in our promotions, contests, campaigns, customer surveys or any other marketing initiatives or exchange of both technical and non-technical information relating to our product/s or service/s for any reason.
- You accept our cookies on your device/s and/or system/s,
- You place an order with us through our website.
- You visit our premises, and your image is captured by our closed-circuit television system.
- You interact with us on our social media platform/s.
- You interact with our staff or representative/s through face-to-face or virtual meetings, telephone calls, electronic and/or physical mail correspondence or when you fill in our web forms for any reason.
- You subscribe to our publication/s or marketing collaterals.
- You enquire about our products or services through any medium provided by the Company.
- Your representative/agent submits your personal data to us for any purpose authorised by you.
- You voluntarily submit your personal data to us for any reason/s.
7. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
The personal data which we have collected from you may be used by us and/or shared with or transferred to a third party such as our related companies and our authorised service providers which may include but is not limited to the following:
- For our marketing and promotional activities including but not limited to contest/s, campaign/s, customer survey/s or any other similar initiative/s including our appointed marketing agencies.
- To facilitate your use of our website, including the identification of visitors and statistical usage of the website.
- To process your orders which you have placed with us through our website.
- To respond to your queries, complaint/s, feedback, claim/s, or any update/s.
- To administer our promotion/s, contest/s, campaign/s, customer survey/s or any other initiative/s.
- To ascertain or to investigate any fraud, carry out any audit or any other investigation/s as required under the law.
- During an acquisition where your personal data, as valuable assets, may also be transferred to a third party through the process of sale and purchase of our customer database, in whole or in part. Similarly, your personal data may be shared with a successor company and/or an entity in the event of a liquidation and/or bankruptcy proceeding as relevant.
- To comply with any legal requirements under any relevant law and/or a lawful order.
- To fulfil any other business requirement/s as we deem fit.
8. 3rd PARTY LINKS
To the fullest extent permitted under the law, the Company cannot be responsible for any consequence/s arising from your use of any third-party's link/s on our website, and any such liability is expressly disclaimed and excluded.
9. 3rd PARTY DATA
If you provide to us any personal data relating to a third-party including but not limited to information of your spouse, children, parents, employees, and the like, you represent to us that you have obtained the legal consent of the third-party in the provision of that data to us for any legal and/or business purpose/s.
10. ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR DATA
You should ensure that all personal data submitted to us is true, accurate and complete. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide to you with the goods and services you have requested. You may:
- Request information about how your data is managed and used within the year before the date of your request.
- Correct and/or update any personal data submitted to us you deemed as erroneous.
The Company reserves the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your record/s and we will inform you of the fee before processing your request. This includes redacting any data is required. The Company may reject your request under the relevant provisions of the Act and/or when you are not agreeable to the administrative fee charged. Generally, we will respond to your written request within 30 days from the date of your request.
11. RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
We will only retain your data for as long it is necessary for any legal or business purpose/s.
12. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We will protect your data by making reasonable administrative and security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risk/s and the loss of any storage medium or device on which the personal data is stored. Despite such reasonable efforts, please note that it is the nature of the Internet that any transmission and any method of electronic storage is inherently insecure, and the Company cannot warrant the security of the information which you have provided to us. We assume no liability for disclosure of your personal data due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third-party access, or other cause/s beyond our control.
13. TRANSFER OF THE DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
The Company will not transfer any of your data outside of Singapore unless the transfer conforms with the requirements under the Act.
14. NOTIFICATION OF DATA BREACHES
Where the Company is being made aware of a breach of personal data, the Company will assess whether the breach is a notifiable breach under the Act.
A notifiable data breach is one where (a) it results in or is likely to result in significant harm to the affected individual(s), or (b) is, or is likely to be, of a significant scale. The Company will inform the relevant authorities if the breach is a notifiable one, and in consultation with the authorities, may notify you of the breach and provide the necessary information concerning the breach through the Company's website or any other means.
15. COMPANY'S DATA INTERMEDIARY DUTY
Company's data intermediary processing any personal data of the Company must, without undue delay, notify the Company if the data intermediary is aware of any breach of personal data within the intermediary or a related entity of the intermediary.
16. AMENDMENT OF POLICY
Note that this Policy may be amended from time to time without notice to reflect the change/s in the Company's business process under the applicable data protection laws.
17. WITHDRAWAL OF YOUR CONSENT
You may communicate the withdrawal of your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data by submitting your request in writing to our Data Protection Officer.
18. GOVERNING LAW
This Policy and your use of the Company's services and all aspects of personal data protection between you and the Company is governed by the laws of Singapore, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in the event of any dispute.
19. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER CONTACT DETAILS
Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any requests or questions to email@example.com and/or office telephone number at 64911006. We will acknowledge receipt of your query within fourteen (14) working days, and we endeavour to respond to your request thirty (30) days from the date of submission. As a matter of Policy, we do not attend or reply to any anonymous query or request.
5th October 2021